Start a conversation

I mistakenly filled non-existent data of the owner in my NIC.UA account, how can I change it?

If you entered non-existent data of the owner in your NIC.UA account, that is not your name, nickname or made a mistake when filling out the owner data, you can only change it by writing an application.

Please fill out the application (the template is attached to the instructions), prepare colored high-quality scans of the following documents:

  • registration certificate in the Unified State Register — for legal entities;
  • passports or ID cards — for individuals;
  • copies of the documents confirming payment, which were issued in the NIC.UA account

Please send colored scans of the documents to

When they are approved, send the filled application original and copies of  the documents certified by you (signature, date and "Copy is correct") to us by mail at:

Ukraine, 49000, Dnipro, PO Box 80.

Fields "signature/name" and date — are needed to filled out only by hand. The data will be changed after receiving the original application and copies of your documents, which must be attached to the application.

We can also accept your application, signed with an electronic digital signature (EDS). To do this, send us a PDF application using the Paperless service. In this case, you do not need to send us paper documents and you do not need to provide copies of your passport.

* This procedure has no relation to changing the administrative data of domain names.


  1. 99 KB
  2. View
  3. Download


  1. 95 KB
  2. View
  3. Download
Download all
Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Alexey Momot

  2. Posted
  3. Updated