To change the owner of a domain, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Download the application (templates for legal entities and individuals are in the attached files). The application need to be filled in by the current domain owner.
- Add a digital signature to your application
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org a completed application.
For security reasons, after the change of the domain owner, the repeated change and/or transfer of the domain to another registrar will be possible not earlier than 30 days, and for international domains - 60 days.
- to confirm the change of ownership in an international domain, the current and future owner will receive two letters to their email addresses. Only after confirmation of the link in the letter the owner of the domain will be changed,
- if the owner of the domain is not the owner of a personal account on NIC.UA, in which the domain is managed, then, after receiving the documents, the support service will send an additional request with a copy of your application to the e-mail of the owner of the personal account. If the answer from the owner of personal account is not received within 3 days, the request to change the data will be executed.