If the rights of ownership of your trademark are being transferred to another person, follow these steps to change the .UA domain owner in WHOIS:
- two applications need to be filled in (from the current registrant and from the new holder of the TM certificate) please find the templates below this instruction;
- attach one of three document packages to the application:
1. A copy of the State's Department decision of an ownership transfer for the trademark.
2. A copy of a Statement of the State Register and a copy of the last page of the ownership transfer agreement (certified by both parties) marked by the State Department.
3. Copy of the certificate, issued in the name of the new owner.
Copies of documents must be certified in one of the following ways:
- seal of the organization (for legal entities);
- signature and copy of the passport (for individuals, the first three spreads of the passport of the old sample passport or ID card on both sides).
Send the scanned package of a documents to our support team to verify that the information you provided is correct.
To make changes to your domain will require originals of the applications with the full package sent by mail:
49000, Dnipro, PO Box 80, NIC.UA LLC.
We can also accept your application in PDF that has your Electronic Digital Signature. For that please send it to us using Paperless system. In this case, you will not need to send us paper documents.