If the rights of ownership of your trademark are being transferred to another person, follow these steps to change the .UA domain owner in WHOIS:
- two applications need to be filled in (from the current registrant and from the new holder of the TM certificate) please find the templates below this instruction;
- attach one of three document packages to the application:
- A copy of the Ukrpatent decision of an ownership transfer for the trademark.
- A copy of a Statement of the State Register and a copy of the last page of the ownership transfer agreement (certified by both parties) marked by the Ukrpatent.
- Copy of the certificate, issued in the name of the new owner.
- current and new registrant must add own digital signature to application
- send completed applications and one of three required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org