If you need to notify your colleagues or clients about the vacation, or to confirm receipt of the letter automatically, then you can use the "Autoresponders" function.
The function will allow you to create a letter with text that will be automatically sent from your mailbox. To access the management of this feature, you need to log in to the hosting control panel. To activate automatic replies, open the "E-mail Manager" section, and there — "Autoresponders".
Here the sections “Create autoresponder” and list of current autoresponders will be displayed.
To add an autoresponder, click on "Create autoresponder". A menu will appear on the page that opens to create an autoresponder rule.
- Responder Address
- The address of your mail from which the auto reply will be sent;
- Subject Prefix
- Prefix that will be added to email subject;
- Reply Encoding
- Choice of the text encoding of the letter;
- type of message: plain text or html;
- Reply Frequency
- You can choose an interval for a wait between responses to the same email address;
- Responder Message
- Body of automatic reply;
- Send a CC to
- You can configure where to send a copy of the autoresponder email.