If you want to share access to your hosting for file uploads, and there is no desire to give the main login / password from the hosting, you can create an additional FTP account just for this.
To create it, first open your hosting control panel.
- Go to the "FTP Accounts" section
- Add a new account
- "Log in": account name;
- "Domain": select the name of the linked domain;
- "Password" and its confirmation: password for the account;
- "Directory": the path to the directory available for the account on the hosting. To provide access to all hosting directories, make sure the path is empty;
- "Quota": the maximum disk space that can be used for files.
- Click "Create FTP Account" and the account will be created.
Now you can provide the account login (you can see it in the "FTP accounts" table) and the password to another person.