DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error with a registered domain typically means that the DNS servers cannot find the IP address associated with the domain name.
There could be several reasons why this is happening, but here are a few things you can check:
- Check the status of your domain name in your account, and make sure your domain registration is active and has not expired;
- If it's a newly registered domain — make to confirm your email. You may want to check your SPAM folder for the letter from the registration system on your domain name;
- Verify that your DNS settings are correct and point to the valid nameservers. Also, check the correct DNS settings for your domain.
- Check that there are no typos or errors in the domain name itself.
- Try clearing your DNS cache and restarting your browser.
If none of these steps resolves the issue, don't hesitate to contact our technical support team for further assistance, and we will help you diagnose and resolve the issue.