To connect your domain with hosting in NIC.UA you should make just two steps:
- Change name servers in domain preferences.
- Go to 'Domains' menu
- Click on gear button next to the domain
- In section 'NS-servers' choose 'NIC.UA name servers'
- Then click 'Change NS'.
- Change IP at name servers
- Open 'Name servers' section
- Click on the gear button next to the domain
- Click 'Change' next to 'DNS-records'
- In all fields with A-records replace 188.8.131.52 with your hosting server IP (you can always find it in your hosting order preferences)
- Save changes
⚠️Note: after changing NS servers and/or DNS records you will probably need to wait for a few hours for DNS propagation. After that, your mail and website will work.