There are cases when people try to find out the contact details of the domain owner in order to contact him. The most common reasons are as follows:
- in order to resolve a conflict situation in the event of an offense,
- for the purpose of buying a website or domain name,
- with the aim of offering cooperation.
According to the current legislation of Ukraine, personal data of customers are not provided to third parties. Therefore, only two ways of solving the issue are available:
1. To use the form to contact the owner on our website
This option allows you to contact the owner of the domain name in any case, even if personal data is hidden in Whois. Link to the form.
2. Find Contact Whois Database Information
In some domains, registrant data may be public. In this case, it will be possible to find out the contacts using the public Whois database.
For this purpose, you can use the service DIG.UA.